Thursday, January 17, 2013

As the snow keeps falling.

[Munich. January 2013.]

The snow keeps falling, falling, falling here in Munich. The city goes on despite the inches that continue to accumulate each hour. Groceries must be bought, meetings must be attended. Life continues.

I love the snow. It's not like Kansas snow. It's much more powdery and it's a relief to brush it off my car with a mere swipe and not have to chip away a layer of ice beneath, as it so often goes in Kansas winters. It's the kind of snow depicted in picture books. It's the most beautiful snow I have ever experienced.

And so I am happy it continues falling, falling, falling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am -- after much time -- starting to feel more confident in my decision to come to Munich. New job opportunities are popping up and I have started meeting many wonderful people.

After so many months, I think I've found my place in this beautiful city. Or at least I'm finding my way more and more each day.

For this I am oh, so very thankful.

And of course -- after all this time -- I still wake up every morning feeling blessed to be on this amazing adventure.



P.S. Thank you for your support in helping find my friend. Keep praying! Keep spreading the word!
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! What an opportunity that you get to live in Munich. It looks so beautiful. And I'm glad you are finding your place :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful words!
    Love the pic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have you been able to find friends so quickly? Please share a little bit of your experience! And what exactly are you doing in Germany and for how long?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this made my heart so GLAD FOR YOU! i knew it would happen. i'm so jazzed your heart is fully open to that lovely city. sending you lots of love, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy you are enjoying munich and feeling more settled! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the opportunity!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh, please do say hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...