Thursday, June 23, 2011

And love is either in your heart or on its way...

[6.11.2011 Christian & Katherine's first dance.]

a few weekends ago two of my close friends got married to each other. 

it was a beautiful wedding on a cute farm in Kansas. and it was as dreamy as it sounds- and oh so much more.

i love weddings. absolutely, positively love them. whether it's a dear friend's wedding or someone i've never even met, my heart swells watching two people celebrate their never-ending love for one another.

and when my best friends marry the love of their lives- holy moly. my heart nearly jumps right out of my chest with happiness.

but i can't help but wonder, how on earth will i keep my heart from exploding with love the day i marry the love of my life?

do they have vitamins to prevent that?


And life gets more exciting with each passing day
And love is either in your heart or on its way
Pin It Now!


  1. ahh anna i know. i also love weddings. my friends are getting married this weekend, am excited xo

  2. i love weddings. am attending one today.

  3. my heart melts at weddings too!!! so much love going around :-)

  4. Totally joining the I love weddings-group. This summer one of my coolest colleagues is getting married but I can't go because I'll still be in Denmark. Pout. Ah well, there's another one coming up in September but still.

  5. awww. What a sweet post. I'm hopping on your bandwagon too.

  6. its in your heart or on its way :) I love this

  7. haha, yes, they're called benzodiazepines. :)


Oh, please do say hello!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...